Indulge in the ultimate Lao BBQ experience with this sensational recipe, ideal for summer grilling. Take your taste buds on a journey with the sizzling flavors of Lao BBQ steak. Using the provided method, you'll achieve a mouthwatering delight right in the comfort of your own kitchen, thanks to the iron skillet. Alternatively, for an outdoor grilling adventure, marinate the steak with oyster sauce and then grill it to perfection. Whichever method you choose, the result will be a tender, juicy steak infused with the authentic Lao BBQ seasoning. Pair it with sticky rice and jeow com dip to complete this delectable culinary escape. Get ready to savor the taste of summer!Ingredients:
- 10 oz beef rib eye steak
- 1 tbsp Lao BBQ seasoning
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Pat dry the steak using a paper towel.
- Season the steak with Lao BBQ seasoning, ensuring it is evenly coated by rubbing it all over.
- Preheat an iron cast skillet over medium-high heat for approximately 5 minutes, until it becomes very hot.
- Once the skillet is hot, add vegetable oil and swirl the pan to coat it well.
- Place the steak in the skillet with the fatty side down and cook for 30 seconds, then flip it and cook each side for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked steak to a cutting board and lightly brush both sides with oyster sauce. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy your Lao BBQ steak! Pair it with jeow com dip and sticky rice for a complete meal.