Indulge in the mouthwatering flavors of Lao laab, a delectable dish made effortlessly fast with Saeng's Kitchen Lao laab seasoning blend. This recipe guarantees to satisfy everyone's taste buds with its incredible taste. Simply add the seasoning to your desired meat or protein, then toss in a generous amount of fresh herbs and give it a good mix. The aromatic blend of flavors will dance on your palate, leaving you craving for more. Serve this irresistible dish with sticky rice or lettuce for a delightful and satisfying meal. Get ready to experience the most delicious and quickest laab you've ever had!
- 245g or 8.5oz chicken thigh
- 1 tbsp padaek (unfiltered fish sauce) or fish sauce
- 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp laab seasoning
- 1/4 cup each: green onion, cilantro, mint, lemongrass
- 1 bird eye chili for garnish, diced
- Air fry boneless chicken thighs for 30 minutes and flip halfway.
- Remove the meat from the bones and dice the chicken into small pieces then add it to a bowl
- In the bowl, add padaek and lime juice then mix
- Add laab seasoning then mix
- Gently toss in the diced herbs and mix
- Plate and garnish with diced bird eye chili pepper
- Enjoy with sticky rice and lettuce